Sequence Controller for
Automatic Motorized Doors used with Electric Security Locks
• For use with Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure Locks
• Interfaces to Access Systems
• Unlock Timer 1-22 Sec
• Auto-Door Timer 1-7 Sec
• Heavy-Duty Output Relays for controlling optional devices
• Independent SPDT relay for additional control options
• Status LEDs
• Compact Size: 3.00 x 6.00
• Mounting Standoffs included
• Complete Manual with Wiring Diagram
• 201839B - ADC mounted in BASE EB-12x12x04 Enclosure
Optoisolated Interface Circuitry...
Adjustable Cycle Timers to properely unlock door before issuing open command to door operator.
Helps prevent costly damage to Motorized Doors.
The 201839 ADC is similar to our 201235 ADC unit and uses the same processing electronics. The 201839 provides more options and heavy-duty output relays for controlling a variety of locking hardware and other devices.
Model 201839B consists of the 201839 ADC Module mounted in our EB-12x12x04KP Enclosure with removable panel assembly, keylock, and tamper switch.
BASE Electronics, Inc. 2856-C Janitell Road Colorado Springs, CO 80906 719-540-9697 719-540-9698 Fax